This years campaign is scheduled from September 19th until October 19th. Funds will go to purchase as many Big Y DNA tests as we are able to buy. It is hoped there will be enough raised to cover at least two tests – one for the line of Andrew and another for the line of William.
Results as of October 29, 2014
- 17 members have given online or by check for a total of $900
- So far, 20% of our membership have participated
A BIG thank you to all who have taken part in our campaign!!
We also have a $200 balance from $400 generously given by a member to help fund four Big Y tests – one for each Immigrant Brother. $200 has already been used for descendants of James and Thomas. The remaining $200 is earmarked for two additional tests for descendants of William and Andrew.
Our Goal for 2014
Our goal for 2014 is to raise enough funds to purchase two Big Y DNA tests.
- Cost to purchase the 2 tests – $1150
- Total in Fund (including the matching $200 and a small remaining balance) – $1151
- Balance of goal still needed – We made our goal – THANK YOU!
We will order the two tests when balance is realized or when Family Tree DNA has another sale – whichever comes first.