Frequently Asked Questions:
- When did our family first come to America, who were they, and how were they related?
- Is the death year of 1760 correct for our Immigrant James Morrison?
- Was John Morrison the father of our immigrant James Morrison, James his Grandfather, and Robert his great grandfather?
- Are we related to the Rocky River Morrison family?
- Explanation: Patrick Morrison, two men confused as one.
- What can I do to take part in our Morrison-Q endeavor?
- Am I required to give blood to have my DNA checked?
- I’m a female, my father is a Morrison, can I have my DNA tested?
- Can I find out if I match anyone in the Morrison-Q Group with an Autosomal DNA test?
- In the past, autosomal DNA could not be used for genealogy. What has changed?
- If I have already taken Y-DNA and mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) tests, why do I need the Family Finder test?
- How do I order a Y-STR DNA test?
- How do I order a Big-Y DNA test?
- How do I transfer my Big Y results to YFull?
- How do I order an Autosomal DNA test?
- What is the Q-Males Project?
- How to Download Raw DNA from FamilyTree DNA and Upload to GEDmatch
- How to Download Raw DNA from Ancestry DNA and Upload to GEDmatch
- Where can I get additional informational about autosomal DNA?
- How do I join Morrison-Q?
- How do I join the Morrison-Q-DF41 Project on FTDNA?
- How do I set up a Google Account for the Morrison-Q Discussion Group?
- What should I do if I’m having password problems?
- Why are some sections password enabled?
- How do I submit an item for inclusion in this WEB Site?
- Why I am I having trouble opening a “Members Only” link?
Do you have a question you believe should be include on this page? Please send it to us via our Contact page.